- Drupal CMS Developer
- Website speed optimisation
- Drupal 6 to Drupal 8 migrations
This client started out with 60% of the website already built by another developer who was only able to apply functionality that modules already in existence could do. The website required more complicated development, custom modules, and advanced tweaking to complete.
This website uses around 60 modules and has some very interesting features, I actually pushed the boundaries of my Drupal knowlege and abilities throughout the course of this website.
Within 4-6 weeks we were able to complete over 100 hours of work that was required and to the client's great satisfaction. The website launched at the end of August '09 and I continue to advance and improve the website for the client.
- Views showcase
- Google maps integration
- Cloud tags
- Location drill down using views filters + google maps + custom modules
- Interlinking and related pages using taxonomy and views
- Custom theme switching module based on existing modules that wouldn't do what I wanted. I built a module to change the template based on URL and content type. The blog required a different template, but the other modules were unable to account for comments in that section, or taxonomy listing pages for that section, etc.
- Taxonomy autocomplete search forms
- Custom taxonomy/location breadcrumb
- Portfolio Category: