- Drupal CMS Developer
- Website speed optimisation
- Drupal 6 to Drupal 8 migrations
Andalucia Web Solutions
The main project objective for this website was to bring it up to date in both design and content, but also try and demonstrate our belief in the Content Management System (CMS) called Drupal which we are now offering our clients. While the functionality of this site was not majorly complicated there were a lot of sections that required a customised display of information, all pages were required to keep their URL for SEO purposes. This website included the following functionality...
- Dynamic sections of the page, automatically updated when new content was entered, shows a random featured project on the home page from the list in a different section. Also appearing on differente pages - Popular Pages, Recent Resources, Recent Updates
- "Our Work" section which contained special content different from the rest of the website. Several different images attached to each project to be used as a "teaser" on other pages as well as a gallery.
- 3rd party integration - Google maps, Slideshow Pro, Lightbox, Newsletter Software
- Portfolio Category: